Faun of the ivy


One night, an ivy faun came forward from the woods and looked out the window of my room. I stood still, afraid to scare him, but he looked me straight in the eye and smiled at me. Then, with a delicate gesture, he invited me to follow him.

I don't know how, but I found myself in his wood, in an enchanted place that seemed out of this world. The music was sweet and melodious, and the fauns danced and sang around a large lake. The lights glittered on the water like shooting stars, and I was mesmerized by that magic.


Later, someone told me that what I had seen were the Ivy Fauns, fairy creatures that live in the woods and feed on berries and nectar. Sometimes they show themselves to men, but then disappear into thin air.




The Ivy Fauns are woodland creatures that live in Carnia, in an enchanted lake. People have photographed them at night, singing and dancing around the lake. It is said that they drink berry nectar and that, if they dream, the ivy Fauns look out the window of the house in winter.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Descubre la Inspiración para un Viaje Épico de Aventura Citas Motivaci...